PlayStation 3 owners look away now, because Grand Theft Auto IV publisher, Take Two Interactive, has confirmed that a second download will be launched for the Xbox 360 this year. T2_GTAIV_second_download Take Two's financials: good news, for Xbox 360 gamers at least Stashed away inside Take Two's recently released Q1 …
"PlayStation 3 owners look away now,"
Nothing to look away at really. GTA IV was quite a letdown, considering the hype, from what 360 owners tell me, the DLC installment is more of the same. Anyway, who cares about a update on a games from last year, when you can play Killzone 2....
It's okay to cry, you know - you'll feel better.
How about the PC gamers?
PC gamers also didn't get that XBox360 downloadable addon.... And we all had to wait 6 months extra for the game, and then another month for patches to make it actually run stable.
To be honest, if this is the way Rockstar/Take Two want go in the future, they can be assured of further net losses as their customer base dries up... Very few people go out and buy a new platform just to play a game. Most people ignore the game and get upset at the publisher (potentially ruining future titles too).
Off home to hug my 360.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why