PlayStation 3 owners look away now, because Grand Theft Auto IV publisher, Take Two Interactive, has confirmed that a second download will be launched for the Xbox 360 this year. T2_GTAIV_second_download Take Two's financials: good news, for Xbox 360 gamers at least Stashed away inside Take Two's recently released Q1 …
"PlayStation 3 owners look away now,"
Nothing to look away at really. GTA IV was quite a letdown, considering the hype, from what 360 owners tell me, the DLC installment is more of the same. Anyway, who cares about a update on a games from last year, when you can play Killzone 2....
It's okay to cry, you know - you'll feel better.
How about the PC gamers?
PC gamers also didn't get that XBox360 downloadable addon.... And we all had to wait 6 months extra for the game, and then another month for patches to make it actually run stable.
To be honest, if this is the way Rockstar/Take Two want go in the future, they can be assured of further net losses as their customer base dries up... Very few people go out and buy a new platform just to play a game. Most people ignore the game and get upset at the publisher (potentially ruining future titles too).
Off home to hug my 360.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion