Amazon will let you reserve space on its cloud for up to three years under a pre-paid agreement. The company Thursday announced the introduction of Reserved Instances for its EC2 service starting at $325 for one-year and $500 for a three-year period on Linux and Unix systems. Payments made for unused or partially Reserved …
Does that mean the 'CPU cycle' could one day be traded as a commodity on the futures market?
@Richard Jukes re.Interesting
Quick, buy them now, get in on the ground floor. Give it 2 years and I'll short sell them from you. We'll both make a fortune :)
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops