Amazon will let you reserve space on its cloud for up to three years under a pre-paid agreement. The company Thursday announced the introduction of Reserved Instances for its EC2 service starting at $325 for one-year and $500 for a three-year period on Linux and Unix systems. Payments made for unused or partially Reserved …
Does that mean the 'CPU cycle' could one day be traded as a commodity on the futures market?
@Richard Jukes re.Interesting
Quick, buy them now, get in on the ground floor. Give it 2 years and I'll short sell them from you. We'll both make a fortune :)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?