Amazon will let you reserve space on its cloud for up to three years under a pre-paid agreement. The company Thursday announced the introduction of Reserved Instances for its EC2 service starting at $325 for one-year and $500 for a three-year period on Linux and Unix systems. Payments made for unused or partially Reserved …
Does that mean the 'CPU cycle' could one day be traded as a commodity on the futures market?
@Richard Jukes re.Interesting
Quick, buy them now, get in on the ground floor. Give it 2 years and I'll short sell them from you. We'll both make a fortune :)
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!