Amazon will let you reserve space on its cloud for up to three years under a pre-paid agreement. The company Thursday announced the introduction of Reserved Instances for its EC2 service starting at $325 for one-year and $500 for a three-year period on Linux and Unix systems. Payments made for unused or partially Reserved …
Does that mean the 'CPU cycle' could one day be traded as a commodity on the futures market?
@Richard Jukes re.Interesting
Quick, buy them now, get in on the ground floor. Give it 2 years and I'll short sell them from you. We'll both make a fortune :)
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'