A picture has popped up online which suggests Sony may have teamed up with Gallic car maker Citroën to make a PlayStation Portable-branded car. Citron_PSP_03 Citroën's C-Crosser Exclusive PSP: yet to be confirmed The leaked picture’s source isn’t known, but it clearly shows a PSP logo stuck onto the back of the car …
Break in here
Why would you want to advertise the potential that there is a bit of expensive kit in the car by having a badge on it saying what's likely to be inside?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders