A picture has popped up online which suggests Sony may have teamed up with Gallic car maker Citroën to make a PlayStation Portable-branded car. Citron_PSP_03 Citroën's C-Crosser Exclusive PSP: yet to be confirmed The leaked picture’s source isn’t known, but it clearly shows a PSP logo stuck onto the back of the car …
Break in here
Why would you want to advertise the potential that there is a bit of expensive kit in the car by having a badge on it saying what's likely to be inside?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?