A picture has popped up online which suggests Sony may have teamed up with Gallic car maker Citroën to make a PlayStation Portable-branded car. Citron_PSP_03 Citroën's C-Crosser Exclusive PSP: yet to be confirmed The leaked picture’s source isn’t known, but it clearly shows a PSP logo stuck onto the back of the car …
Break in here
Why would you want to advertise the potential that there is a bit of expensive kit in the car by having a badge on it saying what's likely to be inside?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp