A picture has popped up online which suggests Sony may have teamed up with Gallic car maker Citroën to make a PlayStation Portable-branded car. Citron_PSP_03 Citroën's C-Crosser Exclusive PSP: yet to be confirmed The leaked picture’s source isn’t known, but it clearly shows a PSP logo stuck onto the back of the car …
Break in here
Why would you want to advertise the potential that there is a bit of expensive kit in the car by having a badge on it saying what's likely to be inside?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why