Microsoft’s flagship Xbox 360 – the Elite – could soon be canned and replaced with limited-edition models linked to game launches, it has emerged. The firm will, it's claimed, stop taking orders for the Elite during Q2 so that existing stocks of the top-of-the-range console can begin to shrink, according to sources speaking to …
What game launches will those be then? I don't see anything noteworthy being released exclusively in 2009 so far.
One last attempt...
...at turd polishing
Good plan... paint it all red and and claim the RROD is just a design highlight....
how well will this work? not sure how its been with limited editions so far, but i always associate out of stocks with a new console. with one less version, the current elite, on the shelves will they be missing vital sales from the 'hardest harcore' gamers who cant get an out of stock limited edition. and cant get an elite because its discontinued.
not so sure on this one, feel free to prove me wrong anybody tho.
Id rather wait and get .....
one of the 45nm PS3's that'll be appearing towards the end of 2009 instead, Cool running and quiet as a mouse and as a final bonus, It'll use far less electricity.
In the meantime,.... time to fire up Killzone 2 on my original 60gigger, that one needs it's own personal powerstation, lol !
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor