What do you call a man with a Windows Home Server sticker on his forehead? Steve Ballmer. Microsoft's chief executive recently slapped on the logo and delivered a fine performance for Most Valued Professionals (MVPs) in Redmond, Washington, with talk of Silverlight and Windows 7. Ballmer was big on motivational ”vision” but …
Microsoft Mixes it in Vegas with Silverlight, Azure and IE 8
Spot the odd one out...
That's right - it was a trick question - there isn't one! They are ALL non-standard, propriety, MS Windows-centric blobs of software.
Excellent - Where do I sign?....
Open season radio
What happened to Open season radio. This is so pro Microsoft, it makes my toes curl up. I was left wondering if MS is funding this. Please please give us back Matt Asay of Alfresco and co.......
I miss open season too. There's a place in the world (and on elreg!) for microbites, but it doesn't speak to my professional life like openseason did.
The difference in levels on the two speakers are too wide; I can't even listen to this comfortably. The Ozzy has to speak up and match his voice with MJ's vibrant vocals.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS