What do you call a man with a Windows Home Server sticker on his forehead? Steve Ballmer. Microsoft's chief executive recently slapped on the logo and delivered a fine performance for Most Valued Professionals (MVPs) in Redmond, Washington, with talk of Silverlight and Windows 7. Ballmer was big on motivational ”vision” but …
Microsoft Mixes it in Vegas with Silverlight, Azure and IE 8
Spot the odd one out...
That's right - it was a trick question - there isn't one! They are ALL non-standard, propriety, MS Windows-centric blobs of software.
Excellent - Where do I sign?....
Open season radio
What happened to Open season radio. This is so pro Microsoft, it makes my toes curl up. I was left wondering if MS is funding this. Please please give us back Matt Asay of Alfresco and co.......
I miss open season too. There's a place in the world (and on elreg!) for microbites, but it doesn't speak to my professional life like openseason did.
The difference in levels on the two speakers are too wide; I can't even listen to this comfortably. The Ozzy has to speak up and match his voice with MJ's vibrant vocals.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp