Some people refer to USB Flash drives as USB keys. The folk at LaCie certainly do - and have released a trio of key-shaped Flash drives in the hope everyone else will too. LaCie keys LaCie's keys: daft? The basic models are the itsaKey and iamaKey, both of which come in capacities of up to 8GB. Their sibling, the PassKey, …
Are they as durable as keys? I like to have a usb stick attached to my keys cos it's convenient (and not with anything stupid like my address on it, least, not without TC), however cheap plastic ones tend to suffer the rigors of an active life. Eventially splashed out on an expensive metal jobby which is doing ok. At £9 that sounds very good value for a metal usb stick.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners