Some people refer to USB Flash drives as USB keys. The folk at LaCie certainly do - and have released a trio of key-shaped Flash drives in the hope everyone else will too. LaCie keys LaCie's keys: daft? The basic models are the itsaKey and iamaKey, both of which come in capacities of up to 8GB. Their sibling, the PassKey, …
Are they as durable as keys? I like to have a usb stick attached to my keys cos it's convenient (and not with anything stupid like my address on it, least, not without TC), however cheap plastic ones tend to suffer the rigors of an active life. Eventially splashed out on an expensive metal jobby which is doing ok. At £9 that sounds very good value for a metal usb stick.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE