Top Gear’s Cool Wall already features several BMWs. But the what’s hot and what’s not display could soon feature a new model entirely: the BMW PC. Nope, you’re not reading a ‘Leccy Tech story here. Instead of PC standing for Petrol Carburettor, the BMW PC is exactly as it sounds: a futuristic Personal Computer created in …
It's thermaltake, actually
Some more pictures from CeBIT 2009
What about dust?
Looks like a dust magnet to me - although that won't be a problem if you're able to hose it down once a week.
PH, because occasionally I'm sure she's lovely too.
My first thought when I saw it "ok, that's with the glass cover removed, but where is that cover?". Expensive add-on option, perhaps?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder