Top Gear’s Cool Wall already features several BMWs. But the what’s hot and what’s not display could soon feature a new model entirely: the BMW PC. Nope, you’re not reading a ‘Leccy Tech story here. Instead of PC standing for Petrol Carburettor, the BMW PC is exactly as it sounds: a futuristic Personal Computer created in …
It's thermaltake, actually
Some more pictures from CeBIT 2009
What about dust?
Looks like a dust magnet to me - although that won't be a problem if you're able to hose it down once a week.
PH, because occasionally I'm sure she's lovely too.
My first thought when I saw it "ok, that's with the glass cover removed, but where is that cover?". Expensive add-on option, perhaps?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know