Top Gear’s Cool Wall already features several BMWs. But the what’s hot and what’s not display could soon feature a new model entirely: the BMW PC. Nope, you’re not reading a ‘Leccy Tech story here. Instead of PC standing for Petrol Carburettor, the BMW PC is exactly as it sounds: a futuristic Personal Computer created in …
It's thermaltake, actually
Some more pictures from CeBIT 2009
What about dust?
Looks like a dust magnet to me - although that won't be a problem if you're able to hose it down once a week.
PH, because occasionally I'm sure she's lovely too.
My first thought when I saw it "ok, that's with the glass cover removed, but where is that cover?". Expensive add-on option, perhaps?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'