Traditional and clear-cut boundaries between servers, network switches and storage gear are breaking down - and skirmishes, in this uncertain new era of fuzzification, are bound to break out. In the good old days - such as the decade up to 2007 - a clearly defined server talked by a network link to a switch which connected it to …
It is this article that need "defuzzification".
Yeah Yeah -- Cisco does blades. How about if we get a real look at them first?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat