Google is now serving expandable display ads onto partner websites in its AdSense content network. But it's taking the tasteful route. Unlike so many others, these expandable ads won't consume your browser unless you ask them to. With a blog post late yesterday afternoon, the Mountain View Chocolate Factory introduced expandable …
Point at foot, pull trigger.
I wonder how many click-throughs are because someone actually wanted to go to the advertiser's site and how many are 'cos they accidently hit the wrong spot on the page.
This would appear to go a long way towards eliminating the latter.......
As if I care
Adblock Plus FTW.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...