Google is now serving expandable display ads onto partner websites in its AdSense content network. But it's taking the tasteful route. Unlike so many others, these expandable ads won't consume your browser unless you ask them to. With a blog post late yesterday afternoon, the Mountain View Chocolate Factory introduced expandable …
Point at foot, pull trigger.
I wonder how many click-throughs are because someone actually wanted to go to the advertiser's site and how many are 'cos they accidently hit the wrong spot on the page.
This would appear to go a long way towards eliminating the latter.......
As if I care
Adblock Plus FTW.
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great