Google is now serving expandable display ads onto partner websites in its AdSense content network. But it's taking the tasteful route. Unlike so many others, these expandable ads won't consume your browser unless you ask them to. With a blog post late yesterday afternoon, the Mountain View Chocolate Factory introduced expandable …
Point at foot, pull trigger.
I wonder how many click-throughs are because someone actually wanted to go to the advertiser's site and how many are 'cos they accidently hit the wrong spot on the page.
This would appear to go a long way towards eliminating the latter.......
As if I care
Adblock Plus FTW.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER