Hackers over at XDA Developers have posted a Facebook application, apparently ripped from a Windows 6.5 ROM but installable on earlier versions of Windows (mobile). The application isn't completely stable, though it will run on a wide variety of Window Mobile devices - we tried it on an Omnia with few problems. It's branded " …
The mobile version of Facebook is more than sufficient for roaming facetards. Who needs a specific app?
Installed it to my TytnII and have to say, first impressions are pretty good. It's not exactly the fastest thing in the world but quite pretty :-)
Is that some kind of Vista/Windows 7 hybrid?
Or did someone miss out the word "Mobile"?
Looking forward to the decline of Fecesbook
Blah. A bunch of retards from high school using a retarted operating system to connect to a retarded social networking site. I can't wait for the Fecesbook fad to finally die off. It's ANNOYING.
@IGnatius T Foobar
Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…