Universal Music Group and Google’s YouTube are close to sealing a deal to build a new home for music videos on the interwebs. Under the proposed agreement, YouTube - propped up by Google’s technology and advertising sales support - would distribute Universal’s video content to other websites, according to anonymous sources cited …
Hmph... I wonder
Will it be the same wretched, unwatchable quality* as the stuff currently on YouTube?
*I mean as in resolution, not content... I think...
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS