Universal Music Group and Google’s YouTube are close to sealing a deal to build a new home for music videos on the interwebs. Under the proposed agreement, YouTube - propped up by Google’s technology and advertising sales support - would distribute Universal’s video content to other websites, according to anonymous sources cited …
Hmph... I wonder
Will it be the same wretched, unwatchable quality* as the stuff currently on YouTube?
*I mean as in resolution, not content... I think...
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle