Universal Music Group and Google’s YouTube are close to sealing a deal to build a new home for music videos on the interwebs. Under the proposed agreement, YouTube - propped up by Google’s technology and advertising sales support - would distribute Universal’s video content to other websites, according to anonymous sources cited …
Hmph... I wonder
Will it be the same wretched, unwatchable quality* as the stuff currently on YouTube?
*I mean as in resolution, not content... I think...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great