Universal Music Group and Google’s YouTube are close to sealing a deal to build a new home for music videos on the interwebs. Under the proposed agreement, YouTube - propped up by Google’s technology and advertising sales support - would distribute Universal’s video content to other websites, according to anonymous sources cited …
Hmph... I wonder
Will it be the same wretched, unwatchable quality* as the stuff currently on YouTube?
*I mean as in resolution, not content... I think...
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24