Despite the web being littered with reports of videogame-inspired murders, the vast majority of UK parents believe games can actually be beneficial for kids and families, it has been claimed. Despite the survey being conducted on behalf of games console maker Microsoft, the latest Play Smart, Play Safe assessment discovered that …
And they are saying this just after closing their game studio?! Left hand not knowing what right hand is doing.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON