Despite the web being littered with reports of videogame-inspired murders, the vast majority of UK parents believe games can actually be beneficial for kids and families, it has been claimed. Despite the survey being conducted on behalf of games console maker Microsoft, the latest Play Smart, Play Safe assessment discovered that …
And they are saying this just after closing their game studio?! Left hand not knowing what right hand is doing.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad