Despite the web being littered with reports of videogame-inspired murders, the vast majority of UK parents believe games can actually be beneficial for kids and families, it has been claimed. Despite the survey being conducted on behalf of games console maker Microsoft, the latest Play Smart, Play Safe assessment discovered that …
And they are saying this just after closing their game studio?! Left hand not knowing what right hand is doing.
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job