Solar-powered gadgets, particularly mobile phones, were everywhere at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last month. Now a Chinese firm’s unveiled a solar talker that’ll help save the Earth – but which won’t cost it either. ZTE_solar_01 ZTE's Coral 200 Solar: yours for 30 quid? Admittedly, most firms developing solar-powered …
Talker is not a noun.
Er, not a noun for describing the telecommunications gadget anyway. The user of the gadget is the talker. The gadget the talker uses is called a telephone/phone/mobile (or cellphone, if you must).
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods