Solar-powered gadgets, particularly mobile phones, were everywhere at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last month. Now a Chinese firm’s unveiled a solar talker that’ll help save the Earth – but which won’t cost it either. ZTE_solar_01 ZTE's Coral 200 Solar: yours for 30 quid? Admittedly, most firms developing solar-powered …
Talker is not a noun.
Er, not a noun for describing the telecommunications gadget anyway. The user of the gadget is the talker. The gadget the talker uses is called a telephone/phone/mobile (or cellphone, if you must).
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide