Solar-powered gadgets, particularly mobile phones, were everywhere at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last month. Now a Chinese firm’s unveiled a solar talker that’ll help save the Earth – but which won’t cost it either. ZTE_solar_01 ZTE's Coral 200 Solar: yours for 30 quid? Admittedly, most firms developing solar-powered …
Talker is not a noun.
Er, not a noun for describing the telecommunications gadget anyway. The user of the gadget is the talker. The gadget the talker uses is called a telephone/phone/mobile (or cellphone, if you must).
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack