Will users get carried away by Epson's EH-DM2 portable projector that features an integrated DVD player and audio output? Epson EH-DM2 Epson's EH-DM2: more Volvo than Ferrari First impressions are not good: this is not a curvy, sexy colour supplement-friendly machine. Think Volvo, rather than Ferrari. Yet if you're a movie …
Why in god's name would you spend $560 on a 480p projector?!
Out of date when you buy it?
Following on from Mr Wiernicki's comment -- "DVD Player" I know there are Blu-Sceptics out there but surely even they wouldn't fork out more than £50 for a DVD player?
With the DVD and USB support...
... shame it doesn't include a PowerPoint-compatible viewer, though I guess that might take a little more processing power than this has got at its disposal.
No HDMI? Yeah right. And coaxial digital audio? Is this designed by Philips? Ridiculous.
That is all
A powerpoint viewer wouldn't do much good at 840x480 - remember, that's practically little different than 640x480, and nobody's been using that res for computer stuff for 15 years. I don't think anyone's been selling 640x480 projectors for 5+, either! Yikes...
think I will pass
when is the blu-ray verson with hdim and hi def res out?
It is pretty low, but PowerPoint/OpenOffice/whatever generally does a fair stab at rescaling to fit the available resolution or lack thereof. But you may be right that no-one would actually want to......
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor