If you are responsible for desktop environments in large organisations – more than 500/1000 desktop PCs – then we’ve got a treat for you. We're running a round table next Tuesday that shows how to reduce your Desktop TCO. And we've got four tickets left for this free-of-charge event, which we are running in a central London ( …
to save you all some time...
1) Don't "upgrade" from XP.
2) Don't buy new kit unless the old is broken or unfit for purpose.
I know, I know, I'm off
Oh bother, of course elreg knows who I am...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait