German police have arrested several members of a hacking forum linked to the distribution of Trojan horse software that infected 80,000 computers. The www.codesoft.cc messageboard was being abused by cybercrooks to exchange tips on ways to use malware and other means to create counterfeit credit cards, according to cybercops …
What's in a name?
".....used the online alias tr1p0d........."
Aha. Proof that there really is a global scumbag conspiracy. He's obviously been overdosing on his cohorts' penis pills.
Underground forum again...
What are these, forums built underneath airport runways or something?
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things