German police have arrested several members of a hacking forum linked to the distribution of Trojan horse software that infected 80,000 computers. The www.codesoft.cc messageboard was being abused by cybercrooks to exchange tips on ways to use malware and other means to create counterfeit credit cards, according to cybercops …
What's in a name?
".....used the online alias tr1p0d........."
Aha. Proof that there really is a global scumbag conspiracy. He's obviously been overdosing on his cohorts' penis pills.
Underground forum again...
What are these, forums built underneath airport runways or something?
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad