German police have arrested several members of a hacking forum linked to the distribution of Trojan horse software that infected 80,000 computers. The www.codesoft.cc messageboard was being abused by cybercrooks to exchange tips on ways to use malware and other means to create counterfeit credit cards, according to cybercops …
What's in a name?
".....used the online alias tr1p0d........."
Aha. Proof that there really is a global scumbag conspiracy. He's obviously been overdosing on his cohorts' penis pills.
Underground forum again...
What are these, forums built underneath airport runways or something?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date