Fusion-io has signed a great deal for HP to OEM its flash memory card acceleration technology. And it has lost Don Basile, its CEO, in a bizarre conjunction of events. Fusion-io was founded three years ago and has developed the ioDrive, a PCI-e-connected NAND flash memory card that acts as a large cache between a server's main …
Short and Sweet
Bye Bye, Bradford?
"He has been quietly promoted from Fusion-io's General Counsel to CEO within the last four weeks." ..... Hmmm. ....A Chief Waffler in Spin Merchant?
You may see Mr. Bradford in 'Revenge of the Nerds' from his previous Novell existence, catching the trout in his yard stream.
He also long predates Mr Schmidt at Novell, almost to its early days.
Cause its Gooooo Dave !!!!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s