Fusion-io has signed a great deal for HP to OEM its flash memory card acceleration technology. And it has lost Don Basile, its CEO, in a bizarre conjunction of events. Fusion-io was founded three years ago and has developed the ioDrive, a PCI-e-connected NAND flash memory card that acts as a large cache between a server's main …
Short and Sweet
Bye Bye, Bradford?
"He has been quietly promoted from Fusion-io's General Counsel to CEO within the last four weeks." ..... Hmmm. ....A Chief Waffler in Spin Merchant?
You may see Mr. Bradford in 'Revenge of the Nerds' from his previous Novell existence, catching the trout in his yard stream.
He also long predates Mr Schmidt at Novell, almost to its early days.
Cause its Gooooo Dave !!!!
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370