Fusion-io has signed a great deal for HP to OEM its flash memory card acceleration technology. And it has lost Don Basile, its CEO, in a bizarre conjunction of events. Fusion-io was founded three years ago and has developed the ioDrive, a PCI-e-connected NAND flash memory card that acts as a large cache between a server's main …
Short and Sweet
Bye Bye, Bradford?
"He has been quietly promoted from Fusion-io's General Counsel to CEO within the last four weeks." ..... Hmmm. ....A Chief Waffler in Spin Merchant?
You may see Mr. Bradford in 'Revenge of the Nerds' from his previous Novell existence, catching the trout in his yard stream.
He also long predates Mr Schmidt at Novell, almost to its early days.
Cause its Gooooo Dave !!!!
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL