Let’s face it, many of us spend most of the day sitting down. So a designer’s drawn up plans for a watch that tells the time according to sitting time zones. cycle_life_watch_01 Cycle Life: tells the time according to where your bum's placed Andy Kurovet’s Cycle Life concept has four rump-resting locations: Car, PC, Car and …
There's another place people sit. Or couldn't they work out where it went in the sequence?
Do my eyes deceive me?
Has the left-most image been photoshopped for jounalistic effect? Shame on you El Reg! "Wake up!" at 20:40 - suspiciously the same time shown in the right-most image?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix