Let’s face it, many of us spend most of the day sitting down. So a designer’s drawn up plans for a watch that tells the time according to sitting time zones. cycle_life_watch_01 Cycle Life: tells the time according to where your bum's placed Andy Kurovet’s Cycle Life concept has four rump-resting locations: Car, PC, Car and …
There's another place people sit. Or couldn't they work out where it went in the sequence?
Do my eyes deceive me?
Has the left-most image been photoshopped for jounalistic effect? Shame on you El Reg! "Wake up!" at 20:40 - suspiciously the same time shown in the right-most image?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER