Let’s face it, many of us spend most of the day sitting down. So a designer’s drawn up plans for a watch that tells the time according to sitting time zones. cycle_life_watch_01 Cycle Life: tells the time according to where your bum's placed Andy Kurovet’s Cycle Life concept has four rump-resting locations: Car, PC, Car and …
There's another place people sit. Or couldn't they work out where it went in the sequence?
Do my eyes deceive me?
Has the left-most image been photoshopped for jounalistic effect? Shame on you El Reg! "Wake up!" at 20:40 - suspiciously the same time shown in the right-most image?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching