Let’s face it, many of us spend most of the day sitting down. So a designer’s drawn up plans for a watch that tells the time according to sitting time zones. cycle_life_watch_01 Cycle Life: tells the time according to where your bum's placed Andy Kurovet’s Cycle Life concept has four rump-resting locations: Car, PC, Car and …
There's another place people sit. Or couldn't they work out where it went in the sequence?
Do my eyes deceive me?
Has the left-most image been photoshopped for jounalistic effect? Shame on you El Reg! "Wake up!" at 20:40 - suspiciously the same time shown in the right-most image?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack