Two screens are better than one, aren’t they? The answer’s yes, at least according to Asus – developer of a dual-screen display shown off at the ongoing Cebit show in Germany this week. Asus_screens_01 Asus' prototype dual-screen device Although still only a prototype, the Asus machine would have four main modes: laptop, e- …
I don't suppose Asus have offered detailed specs yet, but some indication of the screen size might be nice. As it is, we're left to judge from the inclusion of a finger or two in the pictures. So...is it a child's finger, or a bloody enormous pair of screens, or a photoshop job?
(Note: no "TM" or capitalisation of photoshop. I'm using the term generically, like hoover or biro, or portacabin.)
Asus is starting to piss me off
They need to stop showcasing things I'm not allowed to buy yet.
If those screens are actually as big as they look (maybe equivalent to a normal 8"x10" sheet of paper) I would be all over an e-Ink version for book reading. That's my only problem with the current ebook generation - they can't handle the larger formats that -ahem- "Tech Manuals" come in...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM