With Terminator Salvation lead actor Christian Bale losing it and the movie's director Joseph McGinty clashing with Warner Brothers for clipping scenes to make his film PG-13 instead of R, the time is ripe for the man who helped make the whole Terminator oeuvre such a success to step in, apply some cool Austrian logic, and bang …
The correct title is of course, The Governator.
The last action hero
Arnold is cool. He always has been, he always will be.
Conan, what is good in life?
Crush your enemy, see them driven before you,
and hear the lamentations of the women.
I still find it scary the Germans have a political party called the Christian Democratic Union. They'll go all V-for-Vendetta before us :)
Re Conan, what is good in life
Shouldn't it be:
"Hot water, good dentishtry and shoft lavatory paper"
"One of these is a machine sent from our future"
That caption gave me a good laugh on an otherwise boring afternoon. Kudos!
When the Governator vetoes a bill he naturally says...
The Terminator theme would be a good soundtrack to this story.
Here you go http://open.spotify.com/track/7cZD5Qu518J8rVd3JrCFdI
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM