Take a look at this gadget. Does it look like a netbook? Or a tablet PC? Actually, it's both and more besides, according to its maker. Touch_Book_01 Always Innovating's Touch Book: a little bit of everything Always Innovating’s Touch Book is described as a versatile device that can be used as both forms of PC, thanks to a …
Magnets to fix it to the fridge?
Not sure I'd trust that! If all the worlds fridges were flat and used the same grade of metal, the designers could include appropriate magnets. But they aren't, and I wouldn't trust this not to fall off when I get my orange juice..
So don't fix it to the fridge!
I'd rather carry it around with me than use it as an overpriced video frame. My wife is already saying that it's a good idea because she can put it in its inverted position to cook from a recipe of the internet.
Come on RegHardware - surely you can score one for a proper review?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen