Take a look at this gadget. Does it look like a netbook? Or a tablet PC? Actually, it's both and more besides, according to its maker. Touch_Book_01 Always Innovating's Touch Book: a little bit of everything Always Innovating’s Touch Book is described as a versatile device that can be used as both forms of PC, thanks to a …
Magnets to fix it to the fridge?
Not sure I'd trust that! If all the worlds fridges were flat and used the same grade of metal, the designers could include appropriate magnets. But they aren't, and I wouldn't trust this not to fall off when I get my orange juice..
So don't fix it to the fridge!
I'd rather carry it around with me than use it as an overpriced video frame. My wife is already saying that it's a good idea because she can put it in its inverted position to cook from a recipe of the internet.
Come on RegHardware - surely you can score one for a proper review?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity