While HP Upline has been stumped, Spare Backup is racking up some runs; subscription revenue for its online backup-to-the-cloud service is going to exceed a million bucks in its first 2009 quarter. Spare Backup's CEO Cery Perle said: "Revenue from subscriptions in the first quarter 2009, which is typically one of our slower …
Please provide info on the terms
The deal breaker for me is in the terms. I want a US$1M insurance guarantee on any files backed up for any loss for any reason. The company must be fully bonded to guarantee that if they shut down in bankruptcy they will be able to pay all guaranteed loss claims.
Short of that? I wouldn't trust them with my Tivo files. Not that I have any.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise