While HP Upline has been stumped, Spare Backup is racking up some runs; subscription revenue for its online backup-to-the-cloud service is going to exceed a million bucks in its first 2009 quarter. Spare Backup's CEO Cery Perle said: "Revenue from subscriptions in the first quarter 2009, which is typically one of our slower …
Please provide info on the terms
The deal breaker for me is in the terms. I want a US$1M insurance guarantee on any files backed up for any loss for any reason. The company must be fully bonded to guarantee that if they shut down in bankruptcy they will be able to pay all guaranteed loss claims.
Short of that? I wouldn't trust them with my Tivo files. Not that I have any.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack