While HP Upline has been stumped, Spare Backup is racking up some runs; subscription revenue for its online backup-to-the-cloud service is going to exceed a million bucks in its first 2009 quarter. Spare Backup's CEO Cery Perle said: "Revenue from subscriptions in the first quarter 2009, which is typically one of our slower …
Please provide info on the terms
The deal breaker for me is in the terms. I want a US$1M insurance guarantee on any files backed up for any loss for any reason. The company must be fully bonded to guarantee that if they shut down in bankruptcy they will be able to pay all guaranteed loss claims.
Short of that? I wouldn't trust them with my Tivo files. Not that I have any.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders