Greenpeace has called out the tech industry on its environmental claims, challenging the likes of Google and Dell to start applying pressure on governments to adopt meaningful emissions reduction targets ahead of a crucial meeting on a replacement for the Kyoto protocol. The environmental pressure group has written to the …
Greenpeace is a joke
Their reports are meaningless and unscientific self promotion and funding blackmail. Believe it or not, governments actually do a better job on environmental matters, and that's not saying much. It could have been so different.
Save the planet...
Recycle all the environmentalists, they use up resources that could be used for people that do something useful.
Yeah, bunch of hippies
If you're worried about Climate Change, but don't want to join Greenpeace, help build up the new Serious Change http://seriouschange.org.uk/ instead.
That site still believes in the 'climate change' myth that humans are causing temperature changes (and that such supposed changes are actually happening is disputed) and as such, is almost as bad as greenpeace, although presumably minus the terrorism.
From pressure group to corporate raider in a single bound!
Another case of words having brand-new meanings in the Humpty-Dumpty world of El Reg!
Unless you really mean to suggest that Greenpeace are threatening Google with a takeover unless they buy back their shares at a premium.
Otherwise, it's just another environmental pressure group doing a bit of lobbying. Move along please, nothing to see!
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court