Carly Fiorina, the ex-boss of HP and adviser to John McCain, has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She only found out on 20 February and will undergo chemotherapy, the San Francisco Chronicle reports. Fiorina was an economic adviser and fundraiser to failed presidential candidate John McCain and was predicted to run for Senate …
misread title makes it sound more interesting
Florida treated for cancer
Don't tell Jade she has competition
will I doubt the power of thousands of HP engineers and their focused negative thoughts.
Usually, I'm joining in with the el.reg banter, now I'm breaking the tide of comments here and hope that Carly has a sucessful recovery. Even as an ex-CPQ/HPer who saw and became a part/victim of the Carly programme, I now cast my sympathy - she's going to endure some awful and humiliating moments ahead.
We shouldn't wish such upon anyone and spare a thought for all victims of this terrible condition. My thougt lie with Carly and those around her, for recovery.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)