Carly Fiorina, the ex-boss of HP and adviser to John McCain, has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She only found out on 20 February and will undergo chemotherapy, the San Francisco Chronicle reports. Fiorina was an economic adviser and fundraiser to failed presidential candidate John McCain and was predicted to run for Senate …
misread title makes it sound more interesting
Florida treated for cancer
Don't tell Jade she has competition
will I doubt the power of thousands of HP engineers and their focused negative thoughts.
Usually, I'm joining in with the el.reg banter, now I'm breaking the tide of comments here and hope that Carly has a sucessful recovery. Even as an ex-CPQ/HPer who saw and became a part/victim of the Carly programme, I now cast my sympathy - she's going to endure some awful and humiliating moments ahead.
We shouldn't wish such upon anyone and spare a thought for all victims of this terrible condition. My thougt lie with Carly and those around her, for recovery.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!