Carly Fiorina, the ex-boss of HP and adviser to John McCain, has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She only found out on 20 February and will undergo chemotherapy, the San Francisco Chronicle reports. Fiorina was an economic adviser and fundraiser to failed presidential candidate John McCain and was predicted to run for Senate …
misread title makes it sound more interesting
Florida treated for cancer
Don't tell Jade she has competition
will I doubt the power of thousands of HP engineers and their focused negative thoughts.
Usually, I'm joining in with the el.reg banter, now I'm breaking the tide of comments here and hope that Carly has a sucessful recovery. Even as an ex-CPQ/HPer who saw and became a part/victim of the Carly programme, I now cast my sympathy - she's going to endure some awful and humiliating moments ahead.
We shouldn't wish such upon anyone and spare a thought for all victims of this terrible condition. My thougt lie with Carly and those around her, for recovery.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?