Jerry Yang and his Yahoo! cohorts didn't just reject a $47bn takeover bid from Microsoft. They spent $79 million in the process. In a recent SEC filing, Yahoo! says that last year it shelled out $79 million to "outside advisors" as it battled multiple proposals from Steve Ballmer and company, stood up to a pro-Redmond proxy …
spending money to keep one's company in business is a problem how?
ask the banks.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching