Jerry Yang and his Yahoo! cohorts didn't just reject a $47bn takeover bid from Microsoft. They spent $79 million in the process. In a recent SEC filing, Yahoo! says that last year it shelled out $79 million to "outside advisors" as it battled multiple proposals from Steve Ballmer and company, stood up to a pro-Redmond proxy …
spending money to keep one's company in business is a problem how?
ask the banks.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS