If you’re still content with your original Xbox, Microsoft has some sad support news for you. original_xbox Microsoft's original Xbox: ah, the memories... From today, service repairs on an original Xbox for which the warranty has expired will no longer by accepted by Microsoft. If, by some miracle, your original Xbox is …
LOL, are you serious?
Microsoft dumped support for the original Xbox (and dumped on Xbox owners), the day they launched launched the 360.
I think it's safe to expect Microsoft to dump on 360 owners, the same day if any followup console appears (and that's a big IF considering the massive losses Xbox has accumulated over the years)
The King is dead...
... long live the King!
Twice as good as the the PS2 with games twice as good, it really never fulfilled its potential.
Still, it was a good springboard for the 360 and generation leadership. No, the Wii is not current generation, is a Cube with fancy controllers, it belongs to the last generation.
Good for me and...
... everyone else who has a modified xBox, now the spares will be cheaper on eBay as people flogg off their old kit.
Glad to get the father of the trash taken of the market!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes