Microsoft has confirmed that its online services package for businesses will touch down in Europe, Japan and New Zealand next month. The company said that trial versions of Microsoft’s biz software for email, collaboration and online meetings would be made available in 19 countries, including Finland, Italy, Germany, France, …
Verbing weirds language.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON