Some would say that the BlackBerry Bold’s a hot bit of kit. But few would think it's so hot that Japanese carrier NTT DoCoMo would decide to suspend sales of the phone because of complaints about the handset's temperature. But that's what has happened. The network took the drastic step late last week because it received …
Shame it wasn't the Storm
That "Nothing Can Touch It" slogan would've been superb...
No Bold here but....
I do have a Sony Ericsson X1 and when that is charging it does get really hot. To make matters worse as the entire fram is metal it keeps the heat quite good as well. Maybe I should look at the idea of a class action suit and sue the pants off so I can get a new mobi.
Nothing can touch it! ?
Mine's the flame retardant mack.
When it's -20C
Well the winters get a little cold in Canada, and a Bold is perfect to keep your hands warm while you wait at the train station at -20C.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court