CBS Mobile has introduced a new free app into the iTunes App store that streams a selection of its TV.com content onto the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch. The content is provided by a variety of CBS properties, including the media giant's Entertainment, Sports, and News divisions, plus snippets from additional CBS properties such …
who gives a fuck about some yank channel offering some programmes to the dumb fucking yanks? this is a fucking british site for british readers
Thats a bit crappy then.
Funny. I thought the interwebs was global. Besides, what technological advances happen in the US are relevant.... Should the BBC not broadcast news that happens outside the uk?
C'mon Reg... what are you watching?
"...Our thorough search turned up only 20 - and, among those, four were of of Beverly Hills 90210 and two were of The Young and the Restless. We are happy to announce, however, that there are four full episodes of Star Trek: The Original Series and six of MacGyver."
4+2+4+6=16 -- what are the other four? We want to know what you're searching for...
ffrankmccaffery -- bbett you llovve ttedd ddzuibbia's articcles, ddon't you?
"this is a fucking british site for british readers", no it's not.
If theregister restricted its stories to technology from the UK only there'd be jack shit to read.
Are we going in circles ?
1. cable comes to TV
2. TV goes to internet ( freetv.com).
3. internet comes to iphone (3g, EDGE wotever)
4. free tv comes to iphone.
5. iphone connects to your LCD tv.
Watch free TV.com on your TV while paying iphone 3g charges.
Paris, coz she might come on iphone too.
Another cool hulu project scrapped just like Boxee. It used to be a cool site but now seems to have lost its way.
Won't the TV Licensing authorities in the UK love it:- They'll argue that you're receiving broadcasts therefore every iphone (and any others so blessed) must have a licence. Ker-ching! & trebles all round...
I got your back, I read the title, and excitedly went to read hoping this had hit UK but no it's not :( perhaps the title should have been "Free TV.com comes to the iPhone in the USA"
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things