A redesigned PlayStation Portable (PSP) that doesn’t use UMD game discs could be launched this autumn, according to a senior gaming industry excutive. David Perry, Chief Creative Officer of games developer Acclaim, told website Kotaku that he recently “spoke to a developer who is working on [the PSP 2] right now”. It’s unclear …
"...the ultimate goal is for the PSP to go 100 per cent digital..."
What does he mean 100% digital? The only analogue component of any PSP (including my 'fat' one) is the analogue side of the DAC for audio output...
Presumably this statement is supposed to read "the ultimate goal is for the PSP to have no expensive moving parts like the Nintendo DS".
Paris because even she know that sentence doesn't make sence.
Does that mean that it could lower the cost of the new unit given reduction in parts needed?
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes