The Apple shareholders meeting held Wednesday was dominated by a man who wasn't there: Steve Jobs. All the other members of Apple's board of directors were in attendance, save Google CEO Eric Schmidt, but none would provide any more-detailed information about the missing Jobs. “Nothing has changed,” said board member Arthur …
I believe it is possible at Board level to confer an honorary status on a member.
That is a way to confer rights and respect to an individual over and above normal election or membership procedures and processes.
Maybe Mr Jobs could be a first Apple Honorary Board Member?
Jobs, get well
get decent too, if possible.
Aww, what a lovefest ...
whatsa matter? Even the idiot shareholders lose all independent thought ability when in the company of App-holes?
When He returns..
Sorry, I'll only be impressed by Jobs' reappearance if He shows His disciples His wounds (to prove it really really is Him) then ascends to the heavens from the top of a mountain, promising to return one day in the future to lead His people to the New Jerusalem.
Otherwise, he's a phony and the Jesus Phone should be renamed the L. Ron Hubbard Phone from now on.
Well may he say...
Jobbie may well say "I will return", but just what is his stance on Japan, and will he use nukes in Korea?
We demand answers.
Jizzed in their pants
I feel sorry for the janitor who had to clean up the soggy floors and chairs after that circle jerk...
he'll return...in a box
then the i-ashes can be scattered around the apple cafe, very nice too.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...