Microsoft’s mouse department has been pretty quiet since unveiling BlueTrack last year, but the firm’s now confirmed availability of a gaming mouse based on the blue-laser technology. SideWinder_X8_01 Microsoft's SideWinder X8: uses BlueTrack tracking tech To refresh your memory, BlueTrack creates a scanning area more than …
Just have to wait until it can start firing blue freakin laser beams!
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat