Microsoft’s mouse department has been pretty quiet since unveiling BlueTrack last year, but the firm’s now confirmed availability of a gaming mouse based on the blue-laser technology. SideWinder_X8_01 Microsoft's SideWinder X8: uses BlueTrack tracking tech To refresh your memory, BlueTrack creates a scanning area more than …
Just have to wait until it can start firing blue freakin laser beams!
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO