Microsoft’s mouse department has been pretty quiet since unveiling BlueTrack last year, but the firm’s now confirmed availability of a gaming mouse based on the blue-laser technology. SideWinder_X8_01 Microsoft's SideWinder X8: uses BlueTrack tracking tech To refresh your memory, BlueTrack creates a scanning area more than …
Just have to wait until it can start firing blue freakin laser beams!
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update