Microsoft’s mouse department has been pretty quiet since unveiling BlueTrack last year, but the firm’s now confirmed availability of a gaming mouse based on the blue-laser technology. SideWinder_X8_01 Microsoft's SideWinder X8: uses BlueTrack tracking tech To refresh your memory, BlueTrack creates a scanning area more than …
Just have to wait until it can start firing blue freakin laser beams!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS