If a 32in LCD just won’t do for your modern living room then how about a 108in beast from Sharp? Sharp LB-1085 Sharp's 108in LB-1085: monster The monstrously sized LB-1085 screen was first seen back in mid-2008, but was built to order then and really only aimed at businesses who want enormo-screens for conference rooms, …
I want one....
but I've not got the £100,000 for it :o(
orders coming in thick and fast
11 from the manchester area, 11 from liverpool
another 11 orders from chelsea
you get the idea...
A few weeks ago I visited Harrods and saw a Pioneer 103" plasma for just £59995. I went away thinking that was a bit expensive but it looks like a bargain by comparison. As we all know, plasma beats LCD any day.
A just under 5p a pixel
Its a real bargain
"Costs less than £1000 per inch"
Do you work for Sharp's marketing dept? That's brilliant spin! :-)
Not that bothered
I can do that with my projector for £8 from local carboot. had focus problem sorted it for free and xbox 360 looks brill lol...
And Yes I do have to have low light but its a bit cheaper lol
2.6 mm tall pixels :o
need a bigger HDier format.
... if it broke in transit! How much would it cost to ship back?
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth