VMware is introducing a new vSphere architecture and management product to manage a data centre as an internal or external cloud of services. The idea, introduced by VMware CEO Paul Maritz at VMworld in Cannes, is to have a set of interfaces looking downwards at the IT plumbing and another set looking at the applications.There …
Spider from Mars?
A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From the Centre of the Ultraworld
For Stealthy Cover...
"A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From the Centre of the Ultraworld" .... By Seán Posted Tuesday 24th February 2009 12:11 GMT
And Probably Runs and Runs in MKUltraworlds.
De-Matrix IT... SUPP OUR TRPS
"said there should be an open eco-system of cloud providers rather than private and incompatible clouds" -
for clouds sake, Paul, never more call the soul cage that you pictured an eco system (-:
When a user gets free fiber internet for giving away temporally free resources, he/she will hardly ever give the rope back as it's plugged in to his/etc virtual egos/ecos. Well, if one needs war, he'll get IT (-:
Paris because Paul, she is already thinking how to carry one's light away...
"VMware will ... try and avoid the emergence of massive proprietary uber-clouds"
At least, VMware will try to avoid the emergence of massive proprietary uber-clouds other than its own.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize