VMware is introducing a new vSphere architecture and management product to manage a data centre as an internal or external cloud of services. The idea, introduced by VMware CEO Paul Maritz at VMworld in Cannes, is to have a set of interfaces looking downwards at the IT plumbing and another set looking at the applications.There …
Spider from Mars?
A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From the Centre of the Ultraworld
For Stealthy Cover...
"A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From the Centre of the Ultraworld" .... By Seán Posted Tuesday 24th February 2009 12:11 GMT
And Probably Runs and Runs in MKUltraworlds.
De-Matrix IT... SUPP OUR TRPS
"said there should be an open eco-system of cloud providers rather than private and incompatible clouds" -
for clouds sake, Paul, never more call the soul cage that you pictured an eco system (-:
When a user gets free fiber internet for giving away temporally free resources, he/she will hardly ever give the rope back as it's plugged in to his/etc virtual egos/ecos. Well, if one needs war, he'll get IT (-:
Paris because Paul, she is already thinking how to carry one's light away...
"VMware will ... try and avoid the emergence of massive proprietary uber-clouds"
At least, VMware will try to avoid the emergence of massive proprietary uber-clouds other than its own.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe