You really have to question the strategic judgment of Microsoft's management team. Surprisingly, the people who put a target on Palm’s back and beat it have treated the mobile phone as something of an afterthought. And at the height of the worst recession since the 1930s, with retailers going out of business one after the other …
Bring back Open Season...
and give Dzuiba a fucking mike. If only so I know how he pronounces his name.
can I get that register vulture thing as a screensaver?
Those are unacceptably shitty vultures video-flapping their wings.
Vultures are gliders, not flappers, as they have to stay aloft for long periods watching for tasty carrion. Microsoft may be flapping around uncontrollably in some sort of corporate seizure, but let's see some vultures worthy of the name, eh?
43 seconds of music?
Why is there 43 seconds of theme music before it starts? Who is this for?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market