Yahoo!'s new CEO Carol Bartz is to announce a major reorganisation at the firm she took control of in January. Bartz, earning her nickname of "Hurricane Carol", rather ominously warned staff in a weekly email on Friday: "Get well-rested, because next week’s a biggie." The official announcement is expected on Wednesday and …
I can see them employing about 100 people concentrating on their core money making business (such that it is). That's if it's not turned into dust before then.
From what I've heard/read, she seems to be up to the task. It will be good to see Y! turned around.
They are re-arranging Yahoo! What into Ohoay! ?
Why Pisar? Why not?
long meeting then.
Embarrass or cost them millions?
Without even considering all the services they offer, it has to be chat and webhosting thats going to get smashed by them.
Yahoo in my personal uninformed opinon should take out that stupid bot for abuse and pull its wiring out and feed it to the local scrapyard. That reply bot is the problem...
Quote: "help someones infected 2m computers and trying to flood all the rooms with them"
Response "oh just ignore them"
You dont need to cull services - you need to MANAGE them, at least thats what I think. might have saved them 15-16 million dollars had they told the perverts to go f' themselves somewhere else.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion