A division of the mega-music multinational Universal Music Group (UMG) has introduced a new way to seduce music lovers into spending more on digital-music downloads. This latest attempt of UMG to tap into the digital-music money machine comes close on the heels of the recent shutdown of Total Music, a subscription-based music …
Wow - a bunch of reject bands
I guess they are putting their best stuff out there. Too bad it is all C@%p.
Now where did I put that old newspaper?
Dear music industry,
All we, your customers, ever wanted was a simple "we give you a buck, you give us the mp3" business model. Now, in 1999 (+10), you finally deliver (more or less). Thank you.
Now please fire all marketing heads that did not tell you the above simple truth for the last 10 years. And while you're at it, fire all execs that come out with braindead ideas like the one in TFA. Thank you.
Next, concentrate on delivering actual music, from actual artists, recorded in actual quality, and stop feeding us noisy, overproduced crap from barbie dolls that can't sing. Thank you.
If you build it it will fail
Most things which have garnered the blessing of the big labels fail. You'd think they'd have learned that by now.
Paris, because everything she does is a failure, but who really cares?
Just what I've been looking for - an app dedicated to streaming the mid-nineties.
im obivously missing something
what is the meaning of "spotify"?
please dont flame my n00bness :)
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know