Italian network GoAdv is buying French comparison site LeGuide.com for about €50m in cash and shares. GoAdv owns Excite Europe; for younger readers, Excite was a poster child for Bubble1.0. It was briefly worth several billion dollars and spent almost as much on its European launch party in London's fashionable Leicester Square …
sounds like altavista story..
which is sitting pretty in yahoo belly today. I bet goadv will end up in google belly one day.
Paris, coz she might grab an Italian in Paris.
Don't they mean Ex-site?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'