Italian network GoAdv is buying French comparison site LeGuide.com for about €50m in cash and shares. GoAdv owns Excite Europe; for younger readers, Excite was a poster child for Bubble1.0. It was briefly worth several billion dollars and spent almost as much on its European launch party in London's fashionable Leicester Square …
sounds like altavista story..
which is sitting pretty in yahoo belly today. I bet goadv will end up in google belly one day.
Paris, coz she might grab an Italian in Paris.
Don't they mean Ex-site?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…