Italian network GoAdv is buying French comparison site LeGuide.com for about €50m in cash and shares. GoAdv owns Excite Europe; for younger readers, Excite was a poster child for Bubble1.0. It was briefly worth several billion dollars and spent almost as much on its European launch party in London's fashionable Leicester Square …
sounds like altavista story..
which is sitting pretty in yahoo belly today. I bet goadv will end up in google belly one day.
Paris, coz she might grab an Italian in Paris.
Don't they mean Ex-site?
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- iPHONE 6 MOUNTAIN: Apple piling up 80 MILLION massive 'Air' Jesus Phones