Italian network GoAdv is buying French comparison site LeGuide.com for about €50m in cash and shares. GoAdv owns Excite Europe; for younger readers, Excite was a poster child for Bubble1.0. It was briefly worth several billion dollars and spent almost as much on its European launch party in London's fashionable Leicester Square …
sounds like altavista story..
which is sitting pretty in yahoo belly today. I bet goadv will end up in google belly one day.
Paris, coz she might grab an Italian in Paris.
Don't they mean Ex-site?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA