The ongoing battle over which technology will rule the future wireless-broadband world has tilted strongly in favor of Long Term Evolution (LTE), thanks to two announcements at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. On Monday, Alcatel-Lucent announced a "multi-industry initiative" called ng Connect, which will support the …
So WiMAX is slowly morphing into ... WiMIN
Pssst! Consumers: Let 4G wireless be your home Internet gateway
With the U.S. economy in shambles, customers are abaondoning cable--or at least premium cable--like rats on a sinking ship. Millenials are so savvy, I can see an entire generation deciding, "Why should I subscribe to ANY landline hgh-speed access when I can connect my computers to the Internet through my my 4G phone?" That would be cable and DSL's worst nightmare.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS