Camera firm Jabil has showcased an 8Mp camera module with a physical shutter. The firm hopes it could soon make its way into smartphones. jabil_camera_shutter A working model of Jabil's 8Mp cameraphone module with physical shutter The module measures 10 x 10 x 8mm and has a moving blade-style shutter that prevents light from …
Cameraphone with physical shutter spied...
I spied one as well...On my desk...In the UK...over a year ago...
Look into the lens when taking a pic with a similar Nokia N95 and you'll spy the same.
I'm staring into an N95 and I can see straight through to the lens. Now I'm staring into an older model of the N95 and I can see a lens cap (which is vaguely shutter-like) but when that opens I can see the lens. Neither model has a shutter. Is there a third version?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone