Japanese network provider NTT DoCoMo has shown off a handful of wacky, yet technologically advanced, prototype phone designs that may find their way onto its futuristic network. NTT_DoCoMo_MWC_phone NTT DoCoMo's "Separable Mobile Phone" Lurking behind a velvet rope and protected by a glass case at Mobile World Congress were …
Is there a part
That lets you connect a bunch of phones together into some kind of giant robot?
Billions of Pounds spent by a mobemaker and not one of their designs looks like an iPhone. Couldn't DoCoMo even bring themselves to mention multitouch or an App Store?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?