Japanese network provider NTT DoCoMo has shown off a handful of wacky, yet technologically advanced, prototype phone designs that may find their way onto its futuristic network. NTT_DoCoMo_MWC_phone NTT DoCoMo's "Separable Mobile Phone" Lurking behind a velvet rope and protected by a glass case at Mobile World Congress were …
Is there a part
That lets you connect a bunch of phones together into some kind of giant robot?
Billions of Pounds spent by a mobemaker and not one of their designs looks like an iPhone. Couldn't DoCoMo even bring themselves to mention multitouch or an App Store?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…