Japanese network provider NTT DoCoMo has shown off a handful of wacky, yet technologically advanced, prototype phone designs that may find their way onto its futuristic network. NTT_DoCoMo_MWC_phone NTT DoCoMo's "Separable Mobile Phone" Lurking behind a velvet rope and protected by a glass case at Mobile World Congress were …
Is there a part
That lets you connect a bunch of phones together into some kind of giant robot?
Billions of Pounds spent by a mobemaker and not one of their designs looks like an iPhone. Couldn't DoCoMo even bring themselves to mention multitouch or an App Store?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'