Sirius XM Radio has been saved to broadcast another day by US cable tycoon John Malone. The financially troubled satellite radio provider was tossed a last-minute lifeline Tuesday by Liberty Media, an entertainment conglomerate chaired by Malone that owns a 50 per cent stake in DirecTV. A $530m rescue financing deal will stave …
Westward The Women?
What an odd scene... but appropriate, I guess...
Has the world gone completely barking?
Half a billion dollar loan to a Radio service?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes