Sirius XM Radio has been saved to broadcast another day by US cable tycoon John Malone. The financially troubled satellite radio provider was tossed a last-minute lifeline Tuesday by Liberty Media, an entertainment conglomerate chaired by Malone that owns a 50 per cent stake in DirecTV. A $530m rescue financing deal will stave …
Westward The Women?
What an odd scene... but appropriate, I guess...
Has the world gone completely barking?
Half a billion dollar loan to a Radio service?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON