Sirius XM Radio has been saved to broadcast another day by US cable tycoon John Malone. The financially troubled satellite radio provider was tossed a last-minute lifeline Tuesday by Liberty Media, an entertainment conglomerate chaired by Malone that owns a 50 per cent stake in DirecTV. A $530m rescue financing deal will stave …
Westward The Women?
What an odd scene... but appropriate, I guess...
Has the world gone completely barking?
Half a billion dollar loan to a Radio service?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE