LG has tweaked its X110 netbook - MSI's Wind in another guise - to add on-board HSDPA 3G. The X120 runs Windows XP and a 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor and packs in 1GB of DDR 2 memory. It has a 160GB hard drive. LG X120 LG's X120: looks cute So we assume: LG didn't say, so we're guessing the X120 is the X110 with the addition …
Did they also say whether it could be bought in the UK without a contract from a normal retailer as opposed to strictly from mobile phone companies?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp