LG has tweaked its X110 netbook - MSI's Wind in another guise - to add on-board HSDPA 3G. The X120 runs Windows XP and a 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor and packs in 1GB of DDR 2 memory. It has a 160GB hard drive. LG X120 LG's X120: looks cute So we assume: LG didn't say, so we're guessing the X120 is the X110 with the addition …
Did they also say whether it could be bought in the UK without a contract from a normal retailer as opposed to strictly from mobile phone companies?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'