LG has tweaked its X110 netbook - MSI's Wind in another guise - to add on-board HSDPA 3G. The X120 runs Windows XP and a 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor and packs in 1GB of DDR 2 memory. It has a 160GB hard drive. LG X120 LG's X120: looks cute So we assume: LG didn't say, so we're guessing the X120 is the X110 with the addition …
Did they also say whether it could be bought in the UK without a contract from a normal retailer as opposed to strictly from mobile phone companies?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat