A business directory site is suing Google for allegedly unfairly raising prices and favouring a rival firm. SourceTool.com claims to the internet's only business to business search engine. It makes money by bidding for Google keywords. When surfers click through to SourceTool the site makes money by displaying Google AdWords. …
Surely the answer to that is "tough shit"?
Can't have your cake and eat it.
Argue over a pointless willy fight that none of the users care about.
Be honest now, does anyone ever click on the adwords? ...and do they then click on the ads on the new page they've been served? No, they don't. It's just not the best way to find what you're looking for with a search engine!
I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice this, but:
"SourceTool.com claims to the internet's only business to business search engine"
"He also claims the search giant has an anticompetitive deal with business.com - which runs a similar business directory"
seem difficult to reconcile...
Good luck with that, Mr Savage.
Another arbitrage site bites the dust. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Is this the same gentleman who writes the inimitable Savage Love sex info column printed in progressive publications?
I have another piointless exercise to Mr Savage
It involves pushing diarrhea up Mt Everest with his nose
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE