MySQL creator Michael "Monty" Widenius is injecting some venture capital and executive experience into a Finnish firm that makes a community-driven security add-on for browsers. A native of Finland, Widenius invested an undisclosed sum into the coffers of Web of Trust, which makes the titular add-on WOT for Firefox and Internet …
"to better achieve a better customer experience."
Wow, that does sound better!
Primary key burger.
I hear that the Egg / Mustard / Olive Oil / White Wine Vinegar / Salt / Pepper* they do with the chips is good too.
...for the Drop Table though.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support