MySQL creator Michael "Monty" Widenius is injecting some venture capital and executive experience into a Finnish firm that makes a community-driven security add-on for browsers. A native of Finland, Widenius invested an undisclosed sum into the coffers of Web of Trust, which makes the titular add-on WOT for Firefox and Internet …
"to better achieve a better customer experience."
Wow, that does sound better!
Primary key burger.
I hear that the Egg / Mustard / Olive Oil / White Wine Vinegar / Salt / Pepper* they do with the chips is good too.
...for the Drop Table though.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes