MySQL creator Michael "Monty" Widenius is injecting some venture capital and executive experience into a Finnish firm that makes a community-driven security add-on for browsers. A native of Finland, Widenius invested an undisclosed sum into the coffers of Web of Trust, which makes the titular add-on WOT for Firefox and Internet …
"to better achieve a better customer experience."
Wow, that does sound better!
Primary key burger.
I hear that the Egg / Mustard / Olive Oil / White Wine Vinegar / Salt / Pepper* they do with the chips is good too.
...for the Drop Table though.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat