MySQL creator Michael "Monty" Widenius is injecting some venture capital and executive experience into a Finnish firm that makes a community-driven security add-on for browsers. A native of Finland, Widenius invested an undisclosed sum into the coffers of Web of Trust, which makes the titular add-on WOT for Firefox and Internet …
"to better achieve a better customer experience."
Wow, that does sound better!
Primary key burger.
I hear that the Egg / Mustard / Olive Oil / White Wine Vinegar / Salt / Pepper* they do with the chips is good too.
...for the Drop Table though.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire