In lieu of a phone or touch-screen mobile Windows, Microsoft has returned to familiar territory, inking a software and services deal with one of Australia's largest carriers. Microsoft and Telstra announced plans for applications and services wrapped in an interface that will be customized for devices using Telstra's IP and 3G …
To the Aussies, we're terribly sorry about this, please accept our condolences.
Microsoft *and* Telstra - two of the best reasons ever for using the competition!
Evil Bill, but where's the "evil Sol"* avatar?
* Sol Trujillo is the Evil CEO of Telstra.
Anyone who uses Telstra
deserves what they get!!!
That is all.
Tesltra and Microsoft
I am not surprised. Both companies have a lot in common. Expensive, buggy products and poor services.
Thanks for the condolences, mate.
Wait for it.....a double shafting
What do you get when the 2 greediest companies on the planet collude.......???
A. Well and truely shafted, reemed, financially plundered..
Strewth mate, fuggin bastards.
Let me see
Microsoft - nuff said
Telstra - first gigabyte cost you an arm and a leg and then another arm, the next gigabyte over your first cost you close to $20,000.00. Also the company with many project it can't get out the door internally and all sorts of internal issues.
MS + Telstra = omg I just laughted so hard my drink is through my nose and all over the computer
Isn't it sweet. The 2 major monopolists that affect Oz are now in eachother's arms. Sucks big time. I hope you both fall.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp