French news service France 24 has discovered the true meaning of mobile TV: jackets with integrated TV screens. France_24_TV_01 France 24's TV jacket Big-screen beauties were spotted wondering the halls of Mobile World Congress in Spain today, each wearing padded jackets with rear-mounted TV screens built in. Inside each …
Wow! Just what I want!
A TV I can't see...
Mind you, given what was on when I was channel hopping last night, maybe that is indeed the sort of telly I want.
I have a good news : Cogency is the french design agency which create that multimedia jacket for France 24.
So If you need more informations or prices, you can send your request to this adress : email@example.com and we'll answer you quickly.
Malika Ben Moussa
9 bis rue Auguste Barbier
01 49 29 67 58
Mobile TV is Back
Now all we need is arsecam attached to a HUD. No need to have the HUD that actually justs shows tv bcoz that would just be as pointless as this is.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip