French news service France 24 has discovered the true meaning of mobile TV: jackets with integrated TV screens. France_24_TV_01 France 24's TV jacket Big-screen beauties were spotted wondering the halls of Mobile World Congress in Spain today, each wearing padded jackets with rear-mounted TV screens built in. Inside each …
Wow! Just what I want!
A TV I can't see...
Mind you, given what was on when I was channel hopping last night, maybe that is indeed the sort of telly I want.
I have a good news : Cogency is the french design agency which create that multimedia jacket for France 24.
So If you need more informations or prices, you can send your request to this adress : firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll answer you quickly.
Malika Ben Moussa
9 bis rue Auguste Barbier
01 49 29 67 58
Mobile TV is Back
Now all we need is arsecam attached to a HUD. No need to have the HUD that actually justs shows tv bcoz that would just be as pointless as this is.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests