French news service France 24 has discovered the true meaning of mobile TV: jackets with integrated TV screens. France_24_TV_01 France 24's TV jacket Big-screen beauties were spotted wondering the halls of Mobile World Congress in Spain today, each wearing padded jackets with rear-mounted TV screens built in. Inside each …
Wow! Just what I want!
A TV I can't see...
Mind you, given what was on when I was channel hopping last night, maybe that is indeed the sort of telly I want.
I have a good news : Cogency is the french design agency which create that multimedia jacket for France 24.
So If you need more informations or prices, you can send your request to this adress : email@example.com and we'll answer you quickly.
Malika Ben Moussa
9 bis rue Auguste Barbier
01 49 29 67 58
Mobile TV is Back
Now all we need is arsecam attached to a HUD. No need to have the HUD that actually justs shows tv bcoz that would just be as pointless as this is.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity