So today’s the big day, but you’ve forgotten a present and refuse to splash out £35 on some wilting roses. Thankfully, an iPhone application’s been created that’ll help you avoid the impending slap across the face or night-long cold shoulder. BlowAKiss_02 BlowAKiss sends loved-up emails from the iPhone The Walmart – BlowAKiss …
Shoulda' seen this one coming, adverts (not so) cleverly disguised as apps. No surprise the Beast of Bentonville's jumped on that wagon.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth