So today’s the big day, but you’ve forgotten a present and refuse to splash out £35 on some wilting roses. Thankfully, an iPhone application’s been created that’ll help you avoid the impending slap across the face or night-long cold shoulder. BlowAKiss_02 BlowAKiss sends loved-up emails from the iPhone The Walmart – BlowAKiss …
Shoulda' seen this one coming, adverts (not so) cleverly disguised as apps. No surprise the Beast of Bentonville's jumped on that wagon.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack