So today’s the big day, but you’ve forgotten a present and refuse to splash out £35 on some wilting roses. Thankfully, an iPhone application’s been created that’ll help you avoid the impending slap across the face or night-long cold shoulder. BlowAKiss_02 BlowAKiss sends loved-up emails from the iPhone The Walmart – BlowAKiss …
Shoulda' seen this one coming, adverts (not so) cleverly disguised as apps. No surprise the Beast of Bentonville's jumped on that wagon.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire