So today’s the big day, but you’ve forgotten a present and refuse to splash out £35 on some wilting roses. Thankfully, an iPhone application’s been created that’ll help you avoid the impending slap across the face or night-long cold shoulder. BlowAKiss_02 BlowAKiss sends loved-up emails from the iPhone The Walmart – BlowAKiss …
Shoulda' seen this one coming, adverts (not so) cleverly disguised as apps. No surprise the Beast of Bentonville's jumped on that wagon.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network