Defacement archive Zone-h.org has itself been defaced. The hack - claimed in the names of Cyber-Terrorist, HeLL cYbEr, and Jurm - involved posting a link to a YouTube video and dancing babies on the site's altered home page. The Arab language video, featuring an ad promoting nappies, replaced the site's usual content of …
The days when web site graffiti was fun pass time for many of us. When one could actively poke around the outer reaches of the internet without fear of being labeled a terrorist. Twas a fun time and if Zone-h does close up shop it'll be another small piece of internet history that goes with it.
I am rather surprised : usually there are loads of comments blaming everything on Bill Gates.. Wake up penguins:
Linux ubuntu1 2.6.24-22-server #1 SMP Mon Nov 24 20:06:28 UTC 2008 x86_64
If this could bring a bit a modesty and humility to the "community", this attack might contribute to make lamp less insecure.
Well, they could do a book with the best 200 defacements...
...it might sell.
@Destroy All Monsters
Well, I bought my mother the ICANHAZCHEEZBURGUR book for Xmas (so I could read it) but I'm not so sure I'd get her this!
I was the guy who swayed Zone-H's poll in attempt to have the site shut-down. Zone-H is nothing but a social networking site for script-kiddies. But it looks like in the end, Roberto Preatoni has done himself in by becoming the biggest joke "computer security experts" have to offer.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?