Clearly unable to contain itself until 26 March, Tesla has issued a sneak peak of its Model S 'leccy saloon. Tesla S OK, the image is mostly dust sheet and bearded staffer, but the smooth nose, Aston Martin-like front wing chrome adornment and BMW 1/Audi A6-esque sculpture line along the lower door panels are not unpleasant …
More sneak previews on the way.....
Expect another one of these sneak previews soon I would imagine. Well, they have to get some attention and excitement round this model. If it falls over they're doomed.
Styling-wise I'd like to think it will be handsome. I'm suspicious it will be far from original though. Oh well, let's see.
No need to make room for a V8
Still need to squeeze far to many batteries in there, the tech isn't ready yet.
Also, the few minute charge times mentioned on the we won't be achieved at home. Maybe at a filling station with an insane supply though, at a cost.
@Tesla opens skirt, flashes bit of S
Damn, and there was me thinking Tesla was Paris Hilton's New British Best Friend....
It'd sell like hotcakes
If it were a full-size, 1/2 ton pickup.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip